Münster Nightlife

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo

Druebbelken: right next door

by richiecdisc Updated Jan 14, 2008

another place that looks ancient

I'll be honest. If we could we'd have never left Pinkus Müller. I'd come to town specifically to go there and it was great but we had to leave due to reservations coming in. We found this place just up the street. It certainly looked (and was) atmospheric and the biggest requirement was filled: they served Pinkus Müller beers. It was also quite packed and we were lucky to get a table here as well. The food looked good and seemed a bit more reasonable than the brewery too. They were probably none too happy we were strictly there to drink, having eaten a sizable meal already. The Pinkus Mueller Alt was 2.20 Euros for a .25 liter glass.

• Beer Tasting

• milugares's Profile Photo

Kuhstr.: Pubs area - Kneipenviertel

by milugares Updated Nov 30, 2003

Blaues Haus

Here is the heart of the nightlife.

Narrow streets and colourful houses to enjoy beer.The area is the Kuhviertel ( cow neighbourhood) around Kuhstr.

Some of them:

Blaues Haus (www.das-blaue-haus.info),
    Cavete
    ...

Gran Café: Gran Café

by Gillianina Updated Sep 20, 2003
    Erasmus people in Gran Caf��

This is nice. I have beautiful memories of this place, too. Here you can sit and having drinks taken to your table, and when you've had enough, going to the bottom of the room, on the dancefloor and dance till 4 o'clock when they shut music down and you remain a bit disappointed!! lol I'm just kidding...Nice place!
    Also has extremely high alcohol-content cocktails!!!

Das blaue Haus: DAS BLAUE HAUS

by Gillianina Updated Aug 25, 2003

My friends and I in

This is a student pub, where I often used to go with my friends. I like the place and the atmosphere. It is more a quite place than a loud one. Good when you want to drink and have a chat with your friends.

• apollopat's Profile Photo

Insomina, Nacht Studios: Clubs of Münster

by apollopat Written Jul 21, 2003

I would say that Insomina on Prinzipalsmarkt and Nacht Studios are the best places to spank the planks.

Insomnia is small and always full, with only one dance floor, but it is also always packed.

Nacht Studios caters for all, with 80´s rock, techno, house and chart hits, always full on the weekends.

Good starting points for a night out are Enchilada´s a mexican bar for the cocktail happy hour, if you find place, La Corida bar, Spanish, playing mainly two step and r and b -the both on Alter Steinweg.

In good weather I would recomend Krüsse Baimkin on the Aasee, the have a large BierGarten and is usually full of students fro 7:30 on.

Dress Code: Insominia and Nacht Studios are clubs, so you have to dress to go to a club, but the other places are relaxed about clothes

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Again at Destille

by Carmela71 Updated Jan 15, 2003

Sauer shots!

The sauer shots were free during weekends, but we liked them so much, that on thursdays, we tried to visit this great pub!!!!!! too much maybe lol

Gilliana .. it was not empty.. the problem is that there was no way of sending us back home after all the shots on bike lol

Dress Code: Destille was nearly our seocnd home lol

Destille: Destille

by Gillianina Written Dec 28, 2002

Destille

Here they ask me to select only one theme for this tip, but it's actually at least 4 or five at the same time...Ok this is a MUST. If you are in Münster you have to go there! It's a real cult (lol). Very loud pub, small and full of people. Keep in mind that, if you have to go to the toilet, you have to squeeze and being squeezed by hundreds of people (lol) but if you don't mind, you'll have fun!!!!! The music is great. There is however the high probable chance to be chatted up by high school students!! LOL.....

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

this was part of my group of the grant

by Carmela71 Updated Nov 17, 2002

smile! At DEstille

this was part of my group of Leonardo da vinci grant, posing for around fifteen photos to be done (hahaha)

I will suggest to walk through the lake or by bike, wonderfull views.

or if you do not have much time, bike around the promenade that gopes around the old town!

Well i do not know if many of the places i used to go are still alive, but my freind last september spent on this place a long time! ; Bullenkopp

I just seen on the net that my absolutely great pub, where I use to stay until they close is still alive, go there, great fun: Destille

• milugares's Profile Photo

Gasolin: For drinks and cocktails

by milugares Written May 20, 2005
    Gasolin

In a former petrol station, hence the name.
    Rather a small place inside, but quite crowded. Good "light" cocktails.

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Münster

Comments

Münster Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Münster nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Münster sightseeing.