Tecklenburg Local Customs

by Jerelis

Most Recent Local Customs in Tecklenburg

• Jerelis's Profile Photo

by Jerelis Written Apr 27, 2013

Let’s make no secret of it. We both like a nice cold glass of beer. Being abroad is always a challenge to find a beer we like, which reflects our taste of having a beer. In Germany it was sometimes rather difficult. We found out that there are quite some local beers, only known in that particular area. But anyway, we did like the Kirner Pils.

The history of the Kirner family dates back to the 15th century. The first link to a brewery is made in the 17th century when they opened the doors in the little village of Kirn. The beer became rather popular and ever since 1798 it´s even available on a large scale. Just try it, it´s good!

• Beer Tasting

• Jerelis's Profile Photo

Talko to someone who knows ...

by Jerelis Written Oct 13, 2011

I guess we all agree on this on; there is nothing more exciting than going travelling - exploring another country, experiencing a different culture, travelling around in new ways, sampling the local cuisine and chatting to the local people for a different perspective on life.

However during our travels we learned that there is one certain thing that you should be aware of and prepared for to make sure that the trip is as easy and enjoyable as possible. We always try to see everything once we're there, but this is not always an act of responsible travelling. We always talk to the locals and we know that they have the information about just the right spots to visit and how to undertake them. It will not only enhance your experiences but also avoid any unnecessary hassles.

For me the travel tips I have written down in this section made the most of mine travel experience and I came home in the same happy, healthy state that I left.

• Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Tecklenburg

Comments

Tecklenburg Local Customs

Reviews and photos of Tecklenburg local customs posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tecklenburg sightseeing.