Kirchberg Travel Guide

A part of us in action
    Kirchberg

Kirchberg Things to Do

by clocki Written May 4, 2003

I'm sure you already guessed it, it's the old tower for water storage and providing the pressure. In my view, it's one of the most beautiful of it's kind. I'm not sure if you can get in, maybe not but I'll check that (if I remember).

water tower  Kirchberg

by clocki Written May 4, 2003

You are looking at the eastern side of the market place. If you turn right, you can see the buildings shown on the first foto of this page.
    In the background: the catholic church St.Michael.

market place Kirchberg

by clocki Written May 4, 2003

Once again the foto of our Heimathaus, that I used for my homepage too. I don't think that you can translate that word but it's some kind of small museum for local customs and history.
    If you'll ever make it to my little town, try to get into this house. It's incredible, or better: it's an adventure!
    I think there is not one single right angle or straight wall, including the floors. It is small, bumpy, stretched, just weird and still packed with fotos, maps, tools and other stuff.

Heimathaus Kirchberg
    • Museum Visits

Kirchberg Nightlife

by clocki Written May 4, 2003

Ok, I'll be honest, if you are looking for thrilling nightlife then this is probably not the best town to be. But for having a drink (or snacks) in the night, I can recommend the best pub right at the central street-crossing: the "Kirner Eck".

Tip: order a "Willy-Becher" and you will recieve some appreciative looks, especially as a stranger ;-)

Dress Code: no dresscode

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Kirchberg

Comments

Kirchberg Travel Guide
Map of Kirchberg