Know about this? Rate It!
One for the cheapies
Despite the fact that there is a perfectly good airport located between Koblenz and Cologne, which has a direct rail link to the city most visitors will come to Koblenz via the airport at Frankfurt Hahn. There is a simple reasons for this : it is bloody cheap.
Transport to and from the airport across perfect tank-driving country is provided by an effecient coach company (well would you expect anything less in Germany)
Return journeys run from the central station in Koblenz
Frankfurt-Hahn to Koblenz
There is a small airport near Koblenz called Frankfurt-Hahn.
You can get there with Ryanair fligths.
There is a bus between Frankfurt-Hahn and Koblenz train station for 12,25 Euro one way.
More information about the airport and a bus timetable under
Other possibilities are the airports Frankfurt and Cologne.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Koblenz Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Agra Hotels
- Simpang Pulai Hotels
- Jaipur Hotels
- Gaviota State Park Hotels
- Hong Kong
- State of Jammu and Kashmir
- Mestre Transportation
- Cavtat Transportation
- Pulau Langkawi Transportation
- San Juan Transportation
- Cebu City Transportation
- Santa Margherita Ligure Transportation
- Dubai Transportation
- Menton Transportation
- Sitges Transportation
- Lloret de Mar Transportation
- Monterosso al Mare Transportation
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Transportation