Know about this? Rate It!
One for the cheapies
Despite the fact that there is a perfectly good airport located between Koblenz and Cologne, which has a direct rail link to the city most visitors will come to Koblenz via the airport at Frankfurt Hahn. There is a simple reasons for this : it is bloody cheap.
Transport to and from the airport across perfect tank-driving country is provided by an effecient coach company (well would you expect anything less in Germany)
Return journeys run from the central station in Koblenz
Frankfurt-Hahn to Koblenz
There is a small airport near Koblenz called Frankfurt-Hahn.
You can get there with Ryanair fligths.
There is a bus between Frankfurt-Hahn and Koblenz train station for 12,25 Euro one way.
More information about the airport and a bus timetable under
Other possibilities are the airports Frankfurt and Cologne.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Koblenz Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mambusao Hotels
- Copper Mountain Hotels
- Verchères Hotels
- Rackliff Island Hotels
- Saratoga Springs
- Rot an der Rot
- Victoria Transportation
- Oyster Cards / Travelcards
- Province of Mindoro Oriental Transportation
- Lahaina Transportation
- Morgantown Transportation
- Taroko Gorge Transportation
- Mauritania Transportation
- Respublika Komi Transportation
- Corniglia Transportation
- Kyrgyzstan Transportation
- Kimmeridge Transportation