Know about this? Rate It!
If you're in Mainz for more...
If you're in Mainz for more than just a day I recommend to visit Bingen, a small town about 15 minutes by car from Mainz. Its landmark is the so-called 'Mäuseturm' which you can see in the picture. Furthermore there's a really nice castle called 'Burg Klopp'. For more information visit the homepage of Bingen at: http://www.bingen.de
Bingen is about 1 hr by train from Mainz. Easily accessible from Bahnhof .
Recommended to visit the town as the best way to understand the lower rhine culture is to visit the towns outside of the cities.
Nice friendly people there. Great view of the Rhine and some ruins including the castle in the middle of the town.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Mainz Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Trakai Hotels
- Cohutta Springs Hotels
- Prefecture of Rethymno Hotels
- Rabanal del Camino Hotels
- Trece Martires City
- East Liverpool
- Tulum Off The Beaten Path
- Mendoza Off The Beaten Path
- Salerno Off The Beaten Path
- Torquay Off The Beaten Path
- Stratford-upon-Avon Off The Beaten Path
- Wexford Off The Beaten Path
- Denizli Ili Off The Beaten Path
- Syros Island Off The Beaten Path
- Scotland Off The Beaten Path
- Brienz Off The Beaten Path
- Negril Off The Beaten Path