Oberstaufenbach Travel Guide

• thiss iz ohbershtaffenbak win its awl kwiet
    thiss iz ohbershtaffenbak win its awl...
    by splurgedood

Oberstaufenbach Things to Do

• thiss iz ohbershtaffenbak win its awl kwiet

by splurgedood Written May 5, 2004

i jusst kame bak frum ohbershtaffenbak jerminny and it wus like hell. the jerman childrin kikkd my but untill i cudnt feel it. i just gawt owt uv the hosspittle beecus thay hert my hed rilly badlee. i did injoy the splurging tho. it wus rilly kool.

luv,
    rex and borky

oh yeah, i likd the fyer that wus all ovr evreethng

• by bohemian_rhapsody66 Written May 5, 2004

The locals, or at least all the kids, are flaming mad. I myself have experiences of nasty confrontations, snowball fights, name-calling, and overall an all out war with the kids who live at the edge of town. Keep in mind it is the German kids I am talking about because on a street call Weidweisse there are American families that live there and are of no harm to tourists. But also the rest of this little village is quite calm, peaceful, picturesque, and every summer in July I believe the town fire brigade holds a chickenfest. This takes place in the center of town, it's an outside fest where they serve delicious, and I do mean delicious, roast chicken, fluffy bread slices, exquisite German made beer, and soft drinks. Take a day or two to visit this little village because it doesn't usually attract many tourists anyhow.
    Have a nice time in Germany! It's lovely!

• Festivals
    • Theater Travel
    • Beer Tasting

• Oberstaufenbach Hotels

0 Hotels in Oberstaufenbach

Oberstaufenbach Nightlife

• by bohemian_rhapsody66 Written May 6, 2004

hey, if you happen to stop by this club, the groovy thing to do is act like a ***. I myself have had this experience, me and my two friends dance-serenaded every single crazy German person that walked in that club and didn't stop until we almost got "bounced" by those scary bouncers man. I recommend doing this whenever possible, it's lovely!

Dress Code: For this nightclub, no clothes are required, maybe some assless chaps, or some boots, NO SNEAKERS!!! Pretty much anything but clothes you guys....maybe a nice hat but nothing else! OR YOU WILL BE TAKEN OUT!! YOU WILL BE NOTHING, ZIP, NADA!!! ZERO!!
    so follow these tips or you will dieeee!!!

• Beer Tasting
    • Study Abroad
    • Disabilities

Instant Answers: Oberstaufenbach

Comments

Oberstaufenbach Travel Guide
Map of Oberstaufenbach