Laboe Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Laboe

• bonio's Profile Photo

Good bike ride

by bonio Updated Mar 10, 2003

Favorite thing: Hire a bike in the town (tourist office has details) and head off up the coast, there is a cyclepath - no traffic. We managed to get as far as Schonberger Strand around 15km away I guess, much easier going back with the wind behind us! Only my second time on a bike in about 15 years, legs ok - backside agony! More photos on t'logue.

• Audrey118's Profile Photo

Walking around the beach

by Audrey118 Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: It was a pleasant surprise to see Laboe as more than a naval memorial. I suppose people would come here during the summer and play with their dogs, run around the beach and eat ice creams, swim a little etc,

These beach chairs are really unqiue - I think they are for rent!!! with all the numbers on it

• Das Boot

by sabsi Updated Sep 14, 2002

Hinten oben 10

Favorite thing: You must have seen the movie 'Das Boot' before you go here! It is one of the best German movies ever made and knowing all the stories, the quotes and the jokes from the film makes you enjoy the submarine visit! We did. In the travelogue you will see what I mean... ;-)

Instant Answers: Laboe

Comments

Laboe Favorites

Reviews and photos of Laboe favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Laboe sightseeing.