Kirrberg Travel Guide

• Kirrberg
    by ciuchi
    Whee! The drive back was fun!?!
    by JAFA-Rease
    Most of Kirrberg
    by CrtnShdofGrn

Kirrberg Highlights

• Pro
    CrtnShdofGrn profile photo

CrtnShdofGrn says…

A quiet village between two larger German towns.

• Con
    CrtnShdofGrn profile photo

CrtnShdofGrn says…

Very small...not much to do.

• In a nutshell

CrtnShdofGrn says…

Home sweet home...for a little while.

Kirrberg Restaurants

• CrtnShdofGrn's Profile Photo
    No longer L'Osteria

by CrtnShdofGrn Updated Oct 11, 2005

The owner was actually a jerk. That's probably why they went out of business, considering there is only one other restaurant in town that I have seen in the 2 years I've lived there. There is now another restaurant in it's place, but I don't know what type it is. Once we give it a try, we'll update this information.

by Nathalie_B Updated Jan 8, 2004

This is the only restaurant in Kirrberg. The food is good. Takes ages to get it, but it tastes good. If you happen to be there, try to avoid the waiter (whom, I believe is the owner too). If he starts talking to you, you may get stuck in this place forever. Well, living in such a small place, no wonder he's bored :-)

Favorite Dish: Pizzas and Pastas are pretty good. What else can you eat in Italian restaurant?

• Kirrberg Hotels

0 Hotels in Kirrberg

Kirrberg Nightlife

by Nathalie_B Updated Jan 16, 2004

I've been told that there is one bar in the town. This is the place where people gather to have conversations about their cows and sheep. Since I don't owe any, I couldn't attend the meeting :-))

• CrtnShdofGrn's Profile Photo

by CrtnShdofGrn Written Jan 10, 2004

Once I get settled in completely, I think my place will be the most happening place in town...and that's not saying much. I don't see me having the wild parties I had in Neidenbach, but I can probably say my house will be the happening place because there's no competition I have found in Kirrberg yet. The Alten post is likely filled with "alter knackers". Did I spell that right, Sabs? I don't have my book with me. :-) Once I get the shackles and whips and chains in the mail it will be quite the "adult spot"...just kidding. :-)

Dress Code: No shoes in the house...only slippers or socks past the first floor. I'm becoming Turkish! :-)

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Kirrberg? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Kirrberg Tourist Traps

by Nathalie_B Written Jan 10, 2004

Yeah, this is another wonderful view from a window. Can you believe that somebody is still living there?

Unique Suggestions: What to do? Get curtains! :-)

by Nathalie_B Written Jan 8, 2004

This is what people (some of them) see from their windows. What a wonderful view, isn't it? Looks like this used-to-be-house was bombed during the WWII and hasn't been removed since then :-)

Have you been to Kirrberg? Write about Kirrberg to help travelers.

Kirrberg Off The Beaten Path

Re-e-e-e-e-ase :-)

by Nathalie_B Updated Jan 15, 2004

On the way to Kirrberg please drive carefully, sheep are crossing :-))
    Sorry for the quality of the picture, I couldn't get out of the car to take a better one, these animals were all over the road!

Instant Answers: Kirrberg

Comments

Kirrberg Travel Guide
Map of Kirrberg