Saarbrücken Nightlife

the bar at Moloko
    Absinth
  • My friend Alex & me... now isn't that love? lol
    My friend Alex & me... now isn't that...

Most Recent Nightlife in Saarbrücken

• Urzu's Profile Photo

Dwyers Irish Pub: Every city has one... or at least should!

by Urzu Written Mar 27, 2008

So, as in most cities all over the world, Saarbrücken also has a very nice Irish Pub. It's located in the very center of the city, behind the St. Johanner Markt, which is quite nice! During the time I lived in SB I spend many, MANY nights in this place, and I always enjoyed it! Fro what I saw on my last trip it hasn't changed much, only I've been told that Thursday night is Bingo night... and what's the price to win? Well booze of course!

• Beer Tasting

Feinkost Schmitt: Cocktail Bar

My yummy Cosmopolitan!

This is another very nice cocktail bar in SB. It's located in the Nauwieserviertel. The deco is quite retro, and the waiters were all quite nice! It has quite a nice choice of drinks including cocktails and shots (!) to choose from, and the prices are really nice as well! The only "bad" thing is that the music can be a bit loud sometimes.

MOLOKO: Cocktail Lounge

the bar at Moloko

This places is a good choice if you want to have some nice cocktails and have a chat. The place looks a bit neo-70's like, quite nice actually! You have a great choice of drinks: hot, cold, with or without alcohol... you can even get an Absinth if you fancy one! The prices are not too bad, and the service... well it's ok.

• N8WERK: best nightclub in town

by Kutzhofer Updated May 7, 2003

My favourite Nightclub/Disco in SB. On week-ends there are partys like 'Rock Classics', 'Back to 80s' or 'BlackBeat' and sometimes the famous 'Schlagerparty' (German songs). Watch out for flyers and bills. At every party there is one special offer for drink.

Dress Code: Dress code depends on the party. Try to avoid sneakers but normally you haven't any problem to get in.

• Music

Instant Answers: Saarbrücken

Comments

Saarbrücken Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Saarbrücken nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Saarbrücken sightseeing.