Know about this? Rate It!
Gorges, like this of Samaria...
Favorite thing: Hiking at the Gorge of Samaria is something you must do if you ever visit this beautiful island. It is 16 km long and since 1962 has been proclaimed as a national-park.
It isn't so tiring as it sounds, you can walk through it in between 3-7 hours, it depends on your foot...
At the picture, you see the starting point, which is at an altitude of 1200 m. The wonderful nature will surely imburse you...
- Hiking and Walking
Mountains and sea
Favorite thing: This is so special for me because in Poland we have mountains in the South and sea in the North. For a Pole it's quite funny to see mountains at the seaside...
- Budget Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Favorite thing: You sure will drive through Topolia gorge when heading to Elafonissi... Don not forget to look around!
When you are at Crete you have...
Favorite thing: When you are at Crete you have to walk through the Samaria cliff, it is a walk from about 5 hours and it can be realy hot in there!!
But it is worth to visit
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Crete Island Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Silvassa Hotels
- Porto Santo Island
- Yarada Hotels
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains Hotels
- Hollywood Hotels
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Favorites
- Seychelles Favorites
- Pacific Coast Highway / Highway 1
- Puerto Princesa City Favorites
- Kodaikanal Favorites
- Pattaya Favorites
- West Los Angeles Favorites
- Atlantic City Favorites
- Myrtle Beach Favorites
- Torremolinos Favorites
- Vejer de la Frontera Favorites