Know about this? Rate It!
Ammos Bar (Gouves): Good Atmosphere
After being shown to our rooms and unpacking it was about 02:00 am but we were not that tired so we decided to go for a walk to see if there were any bars open nearby, a short walk brought us to the sea front and to various bars and tavernas which were still open. After walking along the front we were enticed into this bar by the Greek music.
The bar still had a few Greek men sat around it talking and singing along to the likes of Notis Sfakianakis. We had a couple of small draught Heinekens which were €2.5 each and nibbled on the peanuts and sunflower seeds that were provided. A great friendly atmosphere here.
- Beer Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Crete Island Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ang Mo Kio New Town Hotels
- Port Royal Hotels
- Sabana Grande Hotels
- Boracay Island
- Arecibo Hotels