Know about this? Rate It!
Tom`s music bar, Matala: Heavy Metal, hard rock, and nu metal
Interesting, a bit kitchy place on the eastern cliff which borders the Matala Beach. Place is one of the rare on the Crete that caters to the people who love distorted bass sound of "Metallica`, `AC-DC` and similar bands.
Prices are very reasonable, and I recommend pure raki (1 EUR, 40% alcohol traditional grape brandy from Crete). Double raki with fruit, ice and teeny-weeny Greek flag costs 3 EUR. When you`re wasted, feel free to ask for your favourite songs.
Dress Code: N/A
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- School Holidays
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices