Been here? Rate It!
Nato restaurant: Excellent place for Raki / ouzo and mezes
There is a small restaurant in Sitia very close to the port , which has fantastic location, is very quiet, the owner is a very good guy and if he is in a good mood (i have never seen him in a bad mood:)) he will have a glass of raki telling you stories of the past in his unique way. Open daily from18:00 - midnight.
Also there is a very nice view from this place. The restaurant is there since 1939.
Favorite Dish: He serves delicious souvlaki, ksigalo (soft local cheese), dolmadakia, steaks, real (not plastic) french fries, and many more plates. Dont miss this restaurant, its really unknown because is not listed in the tourist guides, but it really worths.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Crete Island Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bicutan Hotels
- Headlands Beach State Park Hotels
- Province of Tarlac
- Cachuma Village Hotels
- New Zealand
- Cid Island Hotels