Been here? Rate It!
PASIPHAE Taverna (Knossos): Good place to Park
The large car park is free and you can park there with no obligation to go into the restaurant, as you walk out of the car park they give you a small flyer for the Taverna which has a map on it and they tell you which way to go to Knossos which is only a short walk away.
We had a drink in the Taverna before walking down to Knossos and had something to eat when we came back out. The food was good and price was maybe only slightly above what we have found to be average.
I had Souvalaki which was both tasty and well presented and friendly staff that remembered us from earlier. The tables are laid out around olive trees so it’s a nice place to sit and just have a drink if that’s all you want.
- Food and Dining
- Wine Tasting
- Beer Tasting
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Crete Island Travel Guide
Explore the World
- French Lick
- Castellón de la Plana
- Aibonito Hotels
- Fairholm Hotels
- Kentucky Dam Village State Park Hotels
- Tseung Kwan O Hotels