Know about this? Rate It!
Fake Archaeological Artefacts
What to buy: These fake antiques are available throughout Crete, usually at unreasonably high prices. They are fake and they look fake. I believe that there are some people who like such things and buy them but I'm not one of them.
On the other hand - Crete is so full of old things scattered all around that I can understand those who wish to take a little bit of history back home. Even if the little bit is fake. Remember, it is strictly forbidden to take original antiques from Greece!
- Arts and Culture
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Crete Island Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Saint Louis
- Gorai Hotels
- Muntilan Hotels
- East Lansing Hotels
- Rose Hill Hotels