Epidaurus Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Epidaurus

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

close to the museum and the archaeological site: Souvenir shop

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Updated Mar 22, 2008

A nice souvenir shop situated on the distance of 2 kilometers from the Sanctuary. Our bus has made there a half-hour stop.
    While other tourists went shopping I used this time to admire gift goods which almost all in some extent connected with ancient and mythological Greece.

If I had a giant suitcase and a huge house with a plenty of rooms, cupboards, wardrobes, bookcases and shelves, I would buy much what I have seen in this shop. But as the place in a suitcase is limited, my apartment in Moscow is rather small, and shelves are filled by souvenirs from the previous trips, I have refrained from purchases.

You may watch or even only listen to the music out of my 1 min 54 sec VIDEO-Clip Epidaurus Souvenir Shop out of my YouTube channel.

Epidaurus - Souvenir shop Epidaurus - Souvenir shop Epidaurus - Souvenir shop Epidaurus - Souvenir shop Epidaurus - Souvenir shop

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

in a souvenir shop: Pottery manufacture

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Updated Mar 22, 2008

The visit to the shop has begun with small cognitive excursion. A local master has shown us manufacturing techniques of a clay vase. Our guide Konstantin has very fascinatingly told us how these vases had been painted and pictured, what figures and form of a vase or a cup mean.

Some tourists tried to work with a potter's wheel and produced a vase of their own. A boy was very glad when he took his own crooked vase. I think impressions about this pottery will be remembered for a long time.

You may watch my 2 min 22 sec VIDEO-Clip Greece Pottery and Ceramics Shop Konstantin out of my YouTube channel.

Epidaurus - Pottery manufacture Epidaurus - Pottery manufacture Epidaurus - Pottery manufacture Epidaurus - Pottery manufacture Epidaurus - Pottery manufacture

Instant Answers: Epidaurus

Comments

Epidaurus Shopping

Reviews and photos of Epidaurus shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Epidaurus sightseeing.