VT members in Athens, Athens

Know about this? Rate It!

Petit_Prince & Lilasel
    Irene_29; the 2 supermodels
    by Sharrie
    The calm b4 the storm ;-)

Irine_29

Irene_29; the 2 supermodels

Favorite thing: Irene is the 1st Greek VTer I met in Athens. She was referred to me by Martin (Martin_S) since beginning of the year when I first planned for a visit. We had corresponded sporadically but generally we like one another. Yes, Irene? :-)))

My 1st impression? She's petite & very beautiful! Charming lady. We get to know one another pretty well over the course of the coffee frappe at Piraeus & proceeded to dinner after that. Thanks, Irene for your warm hospitality & for making me feel at home in Greece! May all your dreams come true & many happy travels in future :-) Hope to see you in Asia one day! or perhaps again in Greece ;->

• Sailing and Boating
    • Business Travel

Ivan_Jimenez

by Sharrie Updated May 21, 2003

The calm b4 the storm ;-)

Favorite thing: Ivan... what can I say Ivan that others or you have not said yourself?

To sum it up in one word... The Almighty (LOL)!

Thanks for showing me around Kolonaki & for those sashimi! Thanks also for all the tips in Santorini & Oia. I did get to see lots even though I didn't get myself any decent transportation :-P U'll see... more later.

For now, wish you all the best in that business dealing & a great reunion with friends & family at home!

• Cruise
    • Luxury Travel

Petit_Prince, Lilasel, AndyRG, Mardaska, Gmadmax

Petit_Prince & Lilasel

Favorite thing: Petit_Prince: A French guy who lives in Madrid. He's very enthusiastic about VT; spokeman of VT for that evening ;-) Really nice guy & took excellent photos of people. Thanks for showing us your portfolio of travel pix & thanks for the lovely gift. :-)

Lilasel: The first Latvian I ever met! That's a very good sign. Perhaps I'll have a chance to visit your country soon :-) Personally, I think Andreas is enchanted ;-)

AndyRG: Sorry, Andreas. My battery went flat soon after. That's a great sin, I know! Hopefully, we'll have another chance in the future. Thanks for your warm hospitality & for the homecook meal offer! :-)

Mardaska: Marianna is truly fair! Especially for a Greek! It's been nice meeting you, Marianna!

Gmadmax: Ah, the man who appeared with 6 young ladies! George didn't get there until almost after midnight! Lucky chap, lol...

Aggeliki: She works in Graphic Arts & I would never have recognised her had she not told me who she was! Sorry about that. I didn't expect you to be there but it really was a pleasant surprise for me :-) Thanks for being so nice :-)))

• Business Travel

• secondlight's Profile Photo

We Can Help :)

by secondlight Written Jun 22, 2003

Favorite thing: We can help you find cheap accomodation and organize your visits to shrines, temples, the energy filled places and old pagan sites of the whole country :) Don't hesitate to ask - we can provide the answers

• Archeology