La Pasteria, Athens

4.5 out of 5 stars 6 Reviews

Kitchen
    by parsix
    La Pasteria (Alexandras Av.)
    by mardaska
  • mardaska's Profile Photo

La Pasteria: La Pasteria

by mardaska Written Sep 8, 2003

La Pasteria (Alexandras Av.)

It is one of my favourite restaurants for pasta. It is a small restaurant chain and I usually go to the one in Alaxandras Avenue.
    I also like the one on the way to the airport.

Favorite Dish: I think I have tried everything...All the dishes are delicious!!

• paxtonsue's Profile Photo

La Pasteria: The best Italian meal we've ever had anywhere

by paxtonsue Written Oct 8, 2007

After a four day cruise to the greek islands we had a free day in Athens. It was raining. We wanted Pizza (??????) We ended up at La Pasteria on Alexandras Ave 213. It was the best Italian meal we have ever had anywhere. We've been to Rome and Tuscany and Umbria and we live in Texas where we love Italian Food ...The management and wait staff couldn't do enough to serve us a wonderful lunch with superb wine. We will go back someday.

Favorite Dish: It was chicken breast rolled around something with pasta and I think orzo in the sauce.

• La Pasteria: Nice pasta, moderately priced

by annaxa Written Nov 1, 2006

La Pasteria is a chain - restaurant, operating in Kifissia, Nea Smyrni, Village Park Cinemas in Renti, and Ambelokipoi.
    Food is fine, and the same goes to the atmosphere, with the open kitchen and the grocery store setting.
    One additional advantage is that all restaurants operate all day long, which gives you a good choice for lunch and dinner.

Favorite Dish: Pasta Mista!
    Chicken with smoked cheese and aubergine!

The desserts are satisfactory as well...

• Women's Travel

• sugagirl's Profile Photo

La Pasterria: La Pasterria

by sugagirl Updated Mar 18, 2006

It is a traditional italian restaurant, with great food that is actually prepared in front of you.

Favorite Dish: I have no idea what this dish is called...but it is penne with chicken breast fillet smothered in cheese... ahhh heaven!

• parsix's Profile Photo

PASTERIA: SOME ITALIAN FLAVOUR

by parsix Written Oct 31, 2004
    Kitchen

This is one of Mardaska's favourite Restaurants. The place is a restaurant chaine with several locations around Athens.

Food is absolutely delicious, fresh pasta just melts in your mouth. All plates are prepared with fresh ingredients.

• La Pasteria: Yummy Italian food

by AsterixSg Written Dec 1, 2004

This place is always full !!! That's the only complaint I have about La Pasteria. However, we were unlucky only once that even a long wait didn't guarantee a table.

The food is top class, yummy. A must try.

Instant Answers: Athens