Been here? Rate It!
If you are hungry visit the three working class restaurants in the meat market. What an experience (at least some years ago....)!!
There are several restaurants and fast food places in and around the market including some old ouzerie-cafeneons and an old Rembetiko cafe.
Favorite Dish: Even if you don't speak Greek, it is easy to order, since you only have to point at the food in the window, that looks appealing to you - and that's what you will be served then!
Everything I ever tried there, was either delicious or an adventure!!!
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Explore the World
- Province of Rizal Hotels
- Wilaya de Rabat-Sale Hotels
- Pulau Tidung-kecil Hotels
- Hilton Head Plantation Hotels