Heraklion Sports & Outdoors

• kevin36's Profile Photo

"Biking"

by kevin36 Updated Nov 18, 2007

Harbour

I tried the biking activity at Kefalonia (Argostoli) and must say I enjoyed.
    If you are a novice like me at Biking, then this one is not too challenging, meaning not too many hills.
    You start off from Argostoli Harbour,heading across the causeway ,then round the lagoon past the Ninja ducks,on past the harbour to the lighthouse onwards a few more miles to a nice secluded beach for a couple of hours then back again to the docks.
    Nice and relaxing and nice views along the way.

Equipment: All equipment is supplied including Bike,helmets, rucksack, water, energy drink and energy bar.
    Just bring your Camera,swimmies and a towel.

• johngayton's Profile Photo

Hey Mister Can We Get Our Ball Back?

by johngayton Updated Aug 31, 2007
    Yamas!

So there I was walking past the church - which one? Well I don't know!! I kinda impressed myself tho' as the kid's football landed just in front of me. Well obviously I didn't "Bend It Like Beckham" but impressed myself with a foot-to-foot pass back - hopefully they said "Cheers Mister!" - I felt like joining in and suggesting being the "goalie" but my Greek isn't quite up to that!

Little human touches - that's what chill-out trips are all about :)

Equipment: Not the time to be wearing your suede loafers!!

• Beer Tasting
    • Adventure Travel

Instant Answers: Heraklion

Comments

Heraklion Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Heraklion sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Heraklion sightseeing.