Kassiopi Restaurants

• Beaches
    • Castles and Palaces

• Junipers: Fresh homemade food

by williammeacock Written Jun 25, 2013

Fantastic food and owners.We had four meals Calamari along with chicken curry hand cut chips,Jumbo Scampi and a greek salad.All dishes were presented perfect and were great.The couple who run this Restaurant are very happy go lucky and go out of there way to please.They also have a comments book about there food from other customers and gave this to us to browse through before we ordered.When in Kassiopi or in corfu it is a place that must be visited.

Favorite Dish: Calamari:cooked to perfection and presentation to die for!

Calamari
    • Birdwatching
    • Beaches
    • Water Sports

• tarmav's Profile Photo

Uncle Simos: Good Location

by tarmav Written Jun 4, 2007

Uncle Simos is another great place to have a meal ...

The service is excellent .. The food is beautifully cooked and presented .. It is right on the harbour so you can people watch while wating for your meal ...

There is a very good extensive menu ...also , one of our party had coeliac disease and they were very helpful with regards to this ....cooking dishes without sauces etc .. this was a big plus for her .. And i think it was good because somany people do not understand this condition ,....

kathy

Favorite Dish: Again i do not have a favourite because everything i had was beautifully cooked and presented ..

• tarmav's Profile Photo

The Trilogia: Great Service

by tarmav Written Jun 4, 2007

The trilogia ia a fairly new restaurant ..To get to it you walk round the headland ....you will not miss it ..

As you sit e waiting for your meal there are stunning views out to sea, especially when the sun goes down , absolutley lovely !!

The food at trilogia is first class .. If you want fresh fish (( in my case it was lobster)) you can order it the day before >>>I cannot fault the presentation , service.. everything about this restaurant is first class...
    You will not be dissappointed i guarantee you if you visit the Trilogia ...

Kathy

Favorite Dish: I haven,t a favourite they are all beautiful ....

• Little Italy: Italian all round

by Effystar Written Jul 18, 2004

If your tastebuds are looking for an unforgettable experiance, Little Italy is for you! With friendly staff and a great location, Little Italy is my favourite restaurent in Kassiopi by far!

Favorite Dish: My favourite dishes are garlic mushrooms, they are really vey garliccy and you have to try them to know what I mean. I also like Pizza Palma because it is SOOOOOOOOOO delicious and again you have to try it to know what I mean.

• xxsummerstarzxx's Profile Photo

Janis Restaurant: Your Taste Buds Will Explode With Delight!

by xxsummerstarzxx Updated Aug 28, 2003

Janis Restaurant was reccomended to me by someone I met, this year in Kassiopi, so my expectations were high as soon as I entered the establishment. I knew by the way she spoke about the restaurant that she had dined there many times before.

The waiters were most attentive and 'chatty' which made me feel very much at home, and the food arrived piping hot and tasty from the kitchen in no time at all, making this meal everything I had hoped for.

The restaurant is by the beach with views out to sea, so dining at this establishment is a most memorable occasion.

The sunsets at Janis are quite beautiful and the cool sea breezes make for a comfortable evening.

I had a meal to remember in beautiful surroundings ... thank you Janis Restaurant, I will definitely be back!
    The waiters were most attentive and 'chatty' which made me feel very much at home, and the food arrived hot and tasty from the kitchen in no time at all, making this meal everything I had hoped for.

Favorite Dish: When I visited Janis Restaurant I was spoilt for choice ... even though I am a vegitarian.

After pondering over the menu for ages, I decided to plump for the char-grilled vegtables and pasta. It was absolutely fantastic! So many wild and wonderful flavours exploding in your mouth!

The house red wine was also very good and easy on the taste buds too! Hmm, I can remember ordering more than one glass, but after that I cant remember much at all!

The vegitarian menu is quite extensive, so no matter what your taste there is something to suit everyone, even children.

I heard the fish was very good too, and something of a speciality but as I dont eat it I cant vouch for it personally.

The Sun Sets At Janis Restaurant

• xxsummerstarzxx's Profile Photo

La Luna: Pizza, Pasta & Wine!

by xxsummerstarzxx Updated Aug 26, 2003

La Luna is situated in the heart of Kassiopi Village.

It is a wonderful restaurant serving a vast array of Italian food.

The menu is written in both Greek and English but staff are always available to offer advice if needed.

The pizzas and pasta dishes are suberb and the house wine is as good as any I have sampled in the past.

Every meal is cooked freshly for you and served piping hot at the table.

The surroundings are very nice and tables are situated outside to make the most of the cool Corfiot breezes.

The restaurant is very clean with good facilities and well worth a visit.

Favorite Dish: The pizza is fantastic and melts in the mouth and with such a choice of toppings its sure to please everyone's palate.

Mouth Watering Dishes At La Luna!

• Petrinos: No. 1

by Goffen Written Jan 11, 2007

No 1 in Kassiopi. Superb food and great services. The staff is helpful and always want the best for you.

Favorite Dish: All the dishes is great.

• Diving and Snorkeling

Instant Answers: Kassiopi

Comments

Kassiopi Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kassiopi restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kassiopi sightseeing.