Moraitika Restaurants

• mickeyboy07's Profile Photo

Edesma: Best Gyros

by mickeyboy07 Written May 30, 2009

Outside

One of Moraitika's more attractive eating places,this charming eatery under the large umbrellas was my second experience of Gyros on this holiday and it was the best.The place is also littered with lovely plants and flowers giving that relaxed calm effect.Service was very good and prices where reasonable.I had the Chicken Gyros which was very good and quite filling,my girlfriend had the double bacon burger which was a little to much for her so i had to help out,all in all good value for money.

Favorite Dish: Chicken Gyros,best i had in Corfu

BELLA VISTA: AMAZING VIEWS

by alyf1961 Written Feb 6, 2009

BELLA VISTA

The views from Bella Vista in Ano Moriatika are fantastic. The walk up the steep hill is well worth the end result. We went at midday so it was very quiet but early evening gets quite busy.

Favorite Dish: We had coffee and cake which was delicious.

BARBAYIANNIS: .....

by alyf1961 Written Feb 2, 2009

The food at the Barbayiannis was quite nice; I had Steak Diane with vegetables. I was put off during the meal because the owner stood next to us the whole time smoking. I do not smoke so I was always aware of him being there.

ISLANDS RESTAURANT: A PLEASANT EVENING

by alyf1961 Written Feb 1, 2009

DELICIOUS

The islands restaurant is on Moriatika Main Street. The food was delicious and the service friendly. This restaurant had a separate bar with sports on the television.

Favorite Dish: I had lamb chops with roast potatoes and vegetables. Everything was cooked perfectly.

STAVROS: A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE

by alyf1961 Written Feb 1, 2009

STAVROS

Stavros is a restaurant on the main street in Moriatika. It has a waterfall along one wall and the staff were efficient and friendly. The food was delicious and the service excellent.

Favorite Dish: I had beef stroganoff, which was delicious.

ENJOY CAFE: A FRIENDLY WELCOME

by alyf1961 Updated Jan 30, 2009

ENJOY CAFE

This was our favourite restaurant on the island. Not only was the food delicious but the family that run it were really friendly, even waving at us across the road on a morning whilst we were waiting for the bus or coach.

Favorite Dish: All the food was delicious. My favourite was souvlaki, meat [lamb or pork] served on a skewer with chips and salad. Katie’s favourite was the ice cream.

Instant Answers: Moraitika

Comments

Moraitika Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Moraitika restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Moraitika sightseeing.