Moraitika Travel Guide

• Moraitika
    by ancabelascu
    Roman Ruins,Moraitika
    by mickeyboy07
    Mesonghi river seperates the towns
    by mickeyboy07

Moraitika Things to Do

• Roman ruins

Rather odd and small tip this,as your walking down the main rd in Moraitika this small collection of ruins from a once building are just there behind a fence.What makes this quite odd is that they are on a busy st sandwiched between bars and shops with houses to the back,interesting none the same.

• ANO MORIATIKA

Ano Moriatika is the old town. A steep hill takes you up to the old town, which is not very big but is pretty and quiet. There are a few taverns, which bring a bit of life to the village at night.

• MORIATIKA BEACH

The beach at Moriatika is beautiful. There are sun beds under shades that are for hire and café’s and bars along the beach. The sand slopes gently into the clear sea, which is ideal for children. The sea is so clear that you can see the fish swimming around your feet. We bought a snorkel and we could see shoals of fish clearly quite close to the...

Moraitika Hotels

Moraitika Restaurants

• Best Gyros

One of Moraitika's more attractive eating places,this charming eatery under the large umbrellas was my second experience of Gyros on this holiday and it was the best.The place is also littered with lovely plants and flowers giving that relaxed calm effect.Service was very good and prices where reasonable.I had the Chicken Gyros which was very good...

• AMAZING VIEWS

The views from Bella Vista in Ano Moriatika are fantastic. The walk up the steep hill is well worth the end result. We went at midday so it was very quiet but early evening gets quite busy. We had coffee and cake which was delicious.

• .....

The food at the Barbayiannis was quite nice; I had Steak Diane with vegetables. I was put off during the meal because the owner stood next to us the whole time smoking. I do not smoke so I was always aware of him being there.

• A PLEASANT EVENING

The islands restaurant is on Moriatika Main Street. The food was delicious and the service friendly. This restaurant had a separate bar with sports on the television. I had lamb chops with roast potatoes and vegetables. Everything was cooked perfectly.

• A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE

Stavros is a restaurant on the main street in Moriatika. It has a waterfall along one wall and the staff were efficient and friendly. The food was delicious and the service excellent. I had beef stroganoff, which was delicious.

• A FRIENDLY WELCOME

This was our favourite restaurant on the island. Not only was the food delicious but the family that run it were really friendly, even waving at us across the road on a morning whilst we were waiting for the bus or coach. All the food was delicious. My favourite was souvlaki, meat [lamb or pork] served on a skewer with chips and salad. Katie’s...

Moraitika Nightlife

• alyf1961's Profile Photo
    PREMIER BAR 2 more images

by alyf1961 Written Jan 30, 2009

We spent most of our evenings in here. Katie would go on the internet whilst I would sit on the veranda with a cocktail watching Moriatika go by. The staff were friendly, Katie even added the barmaid on facebook. The cocktails were delicious and cheap.

Dress Code: casual

Instant Answers: Moraitika

Comments

Explore Deeper into Moraitika
Map of Moraitika