Agia Paraskeyi: Don't miss the handmade cheesepies!
dakos (hard bread with tomato, feta, olive, origon and olives)
hand made dishes from mom
beans with goat
pork or lamb roast in the oven
and spesial meet, 'louta'!!
Favorite Dish: spaggeti with goat
beens with goat
and 'Louta' (it is marinated pork, my brothers recipe!)
and off cource handmade cheesepies, with the grandmom recipe
- Family Travel
Delicious calamari, red mullets, fava, greek salad & cheese pie. House wine also great.
My friends told me that this is President preferred restaurant when he comes to the city...Red mullets from Libyan sea were also preferred by Nero (the emperor of Rome) who organized special fishing expeditions to have them brought to him (in a fishy state of freshness, presumably:).
- dakos(this is typical Cretan dish with whole break, olive oil, tomatoes & feta cheese)
- favas(yellow beans pure with olive oil, lots of lemon & onion)
- grilled octapus (htapodi)
- red mullets (barbunya)
- cheese pie (kaltsounia)
- spinach pie (spanakopita)
- stuffed wine leaves (dolmadakia)
- rose & white house wine
Just in front of Waikiki beach, theres Haikiki - one of the classiest bars in Ierapetra..U could have a snack like a dakos or a greek salad & some beer..
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices