Parga Transportation

by sarlot Written Oct 13, 2011

His e-mail is taxigeorge_c@yahoo.gr or his tel 0030 6946178992

• honey moon in parga

by sarlot Written Oct 13, 2011

I visited Parga in September, I had a really nice time there...but the most exciting thing is that I meat George the taxidriver and he drove us to all beautiful places that only locals would knew! The best thing is that he spoke 3 languages and among them was also Dutch and because I am Dutch it was so pleasant to communicate in my language. I definately recommend him,his service was by far the best and a kind person
    His e-mail is taxigeorge_c@yahoo.gr or his tel 0030 6946178992

• Saagar's Profile Photo

Taxi in Parga

by Saagar Written Oct 7, 2011

I can recommend the taxi driver Gogolos Dimitrios in Parga. Apart from being part of the taxi pool in parga, he can do sightseeinig tours and long distance trips to other towns. His prices were fair and the service was impeccable.

• Luxury Travel

• Saagar's Profile Photo

To Parga by air

by Saagar Written Oct 7, 2011

To get to parga by air you need to fly into Preveza/Lefkada Airport. It is located about 1 hr plus south of Parga. It is served by flights from Athens (OLympic Airways) and several charter flights from Northern and Central Europe. You may book the flights, not the entire charter package via charter companies. However, it will probably pay off to order the bus trip to Parga simultaneously, and not hang around waiting for the local bus from Preveza.

• Beaches

• JLBG's Profile Photo

Cruises from Parga

by JLBG Updated Aug 27, 2008

In the harbor of Parga, there are always small cruise boats that propose various cruises.

The round trip to Corfu, Paxos and back to Parga is a full day cruise. They allow 1 or 2 hours to land and visit first the city of Corfu and second the city of Gaios, the main city on Paxos. For more on Paxos, visit my Paxos Island page.

Other day trips bring you to Gaios in the morning and take you back to Parga in the evening. That allows more time on Paxos.

Short trips will bring you along the coast of the continent and visit the blue cave (there is always a blue cave near the tourist's resorts!)

• Sailing and Boating

• nickandchris's Profile Photo

Boats

by nickandchris Updated Mar 21, 2005

Boat trips

There are numerous water taxis to Valtos and Lichnos beaches, (about 3euros) and boat trips. I believe you can hire self drive boats also.
    Ferries to Paxos and Corfu run in season.
    Tour boats to Paxos every day except Sats. Fewer out of season.

• Sailing and Boating
    • Beaches
    • Cruise

Instant Answers: Parga

Comments

Parga Transportation

Reviews and photos of Parga transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Parga sightseeing.