Fairs & Festivals, Thessaloniki
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION-THE FILMS:
1. BOATS OUT OF WATERMELON RINDS, Ahmet Uluçay (2004)
2. DAYS AND HOURS, Pjer Zalica (2004)
3. GREEN HAT, Liu Fendou (2004)
4. HARVEST TIME, Marina Razbezhkina (2004)
5. THEY CAME BACK, Robin Campillo (2004)
6. DUCK SEASON, Fernando Eimbcke (2004)
7. TO TAKE A WIFE, Ronit & Shlomi Elkabetz (2004)
8. ONE OR THE OTHER, Alejo Hernόn Taube (2004)
9. LAND WIND, Vincenzo Marra (2004)
10. VIVA ALGERIA, Nadir Moknèche (2004)
11. WHISKY, Juan Pablo Rebella, Pablo Stoll (2003)
12. BITTER DREAM, Mohsen Amiryoussefi (2004)
13. Like chef, like god, Stergios Niziris (2004)
14. Before the Night, Timon Koulmasis (2004)
Fondest memory: Check the program at:
Thessaloniki is surely an artistic city. It is famous for the international film festival, which is held every November (and also for its commercial exposition, the most important in Greece, every September).
The National Theater of Northern Greece is housed at a nice place next to the White Tower. You can visit the Municipal Gallery, the Museum of Photography or enjoy a performance inside the new and luxurious Concert Hall (26.000 square metres!).
There are also many summer festivals (with concerts and theatrical performances).