Know about this? Rate It!
Great Views of Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki can feel a bit small, especially if you've come up from Athens, but it is actually a sprawling city that hugs the coast. To get a good set of shots of the city, both old and new, climb up in the direction of the Yeni Küle. This is not a trek for those not capable of a stairmaster, as the streets can sometimes be quite steep and there are sections of stairs. Follow Agias Sofias north from the seafront until it stops being Agias Sofias (this is about 10 minutes after you pass the church of the same name). Continue up to see the traditional Macedonian style houses and eventually the view of the city will clear beneath you.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Thessaloniki Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tower-Soudan State Park Hotels
- Turbot Island Hotels
- Bahía de Caráquez
- Medicine Hat Hotels
- Digos Hotels
- Santo Domingo
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Mersing Off The Beaten Path
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Cameron Highlands Off The Beaten Path
- Sevilla Off The Beaten Path
- London Off The Beaten Path
- Hamburg Off The Beaten Path
- Bacolod City Off The Beaten Path
- Lago di Garda & surroundings of the town
- Saint Augustine Off The Beaten Path
- Strasbourg Off The Beaten Path
- Busan Off The Beaten Path