Clothing, Thessaloniki

Know about this? Rate It!

• Clothing
    by bakalapoe
  • DrexelDragon's Profile Photo

Clothing: Fena

by DrexelDragon Written Mar 23, 2005

Fena is a store I really liked. I was not so sure about it when my friend was directing me to the place. It's in a odd place, because there are apartment buildings all around, and then there's the Fena building. It's not at all in a shopping area. It's not even in the downtown area. It's over in Kalamaria, but still not around other shopping areas/stores. It's a nice trendy department store. Yet, it's not the kind of department store you would think of in the US. It's smaller, more personal, and I thought it was cool. It's definitely expensive. Name brands are there. Diesel, Burberry, Tommy, Lacoste, Guess, Polo Ralph Lauren, among others... We only visited the men's casual with also a brief stroll through the suits/formal wear floor. The sales ladies are very helpful. Although it's targeting a refined group of people, I did not find it to be overly snobbish -- even the people aside from myself shopping there. It was cool. I do suggest shopping here if you're looking to pickup some new threads while you're in town and are disappointed with the downtown shops.

What to buy: They have shoes, and sadly very few casual, dress sandals. Clothes of course, but I did not see a lot of outerwear. I ended up buying a pair of linen Guess pants, a Lacoste shirt, and a Polo Ralph Lauren collared-button-down long sleeve shirt. I would have bought a Tommy Hilfiger casual sport coat if they had my size, but alas no...

What to pay: BE PREPARED FOR STICKER SHOCK IF YOU HAVEN'T GONE SHOPPING IN GREECE BEFORE. This was the first time since I've been here that I really looked at clothes. If I see something, and I like it; then I buy it. I usually don't pay attention to price tags considering the fact that I know I'm not shopping Rodeo Drive or 5th Ave. I didn't this time either, but I didn't think it was going to be as much as it was. My 3 items were 270euro, which that day cost me about $340US, which is a bit ridiculous thanks to the dollar. Ididn't even get sandals to go with my linen pants!!! Anyway, ask about what items are onsale, because there are sale items. Yet, there are no sale signs at all. It's all just in together with the regularly priced items.

• Business Travel
    • Study Abroad
    • Work Abroad

• Mediterranean Cosmos: Shopping Therapy in the Heart of Balkans

by dimilag Updated Apr 4, 2011

Eastern Entrance

One of the biggest shopping malls of Greece and Balkans, Mediterranean Cosmos is situated a few kilometers from the town of Thessaloniki and is easily accesible by car, taxi or bus. There is a huge variety of shops capable to satisfy everyones' preferences. After so much shopping you 'll probably be tired and you will need to take a rest. There are a lot of cafes and restaurants for the hungry and the thirsty shoppers. A Multiplex (Village Cinemas) is awaiting for you. Satisfing your religious concens there is also a church, the Greek-Orthodox church of St.Andreas (St.Andrew). A lot of visitors from neighbouring countries satisfy their needs in Mediterranean Cosmos.

What to buy: Clothes, Shoes, Electronic devices.

• Clothing: F-Fokas, a shoppers paradise

by dimilag Updated Apr 4, 2011

I strongly sugest you to visit the F-fokas megastore. There is a huge variety of clothes suitable for all the ages in quite good prices. All the well known brand names. Also you can visit F-Fokas Sport for everything that is related with sports.

What to buy: Clothing, Shoes, Sports equipment

What to pay: Take the F-Fokas Card. With the use of this card you collect credits and receive, later on, gift cheques for more shopping.

• apekovic's Profile Photo

Clothing: Berto Lucci, Thessaloniki

by apekovic Written Jan 2, 2008
    Berto Lucci Fashion, Thessaloniki

Beautiful men's store with perfect suits, shirts, ties... Nice, Italian style, good quality and very reasonable prizes especially during the season discount time. Owner of the store is one of the best merchants I ever met.

What to buy: Men's suits, shirts and ties and a few of each!

What to pay: During August discount I spend:
    Perfect linen suit - 80 Euros;
    Beautiful linen shirts in different colors - 25 Euros per each.

• Business Travel

• apekovic's Profile Photo

Clothing: Bershka & Esprit, Thessaloniki

by apekovic Written Jan 2, 2008
    Bershka store, Thessaloniki

Everybody knows that brands. My wife likes to dig in Bershka and always find something for different occasion. Prizes are reasonable, actually cheap especially during the sales time (summer, Christmas...). Esprit is also, same as everywhere. But in Thessaloniki all this brand stores in nice little streets by the sea shore are looking nice to spend some time and money.

What to buy: For teenage, young and middle age generation - trendy wear.

What to pay: Bershka is cheap, Esprit is more expensive. My wife paying for any item about 20 euros. So she can complete lot of things for 100 euros and she is happy about that.

• Eco n Design: Recycled bags in the center of Thessaloniki

by pana9pe Written Aug 6, 2013

As far as I know the only shop in Thessaloniki with eco friendly items.
    There you can find MyOneAndOnly bags made from reused banners, bags made from juice packs and jewelry and souvenirs made from recycled materials.
    Very helpful and joyful people in.
    I strongly recommend it.

What to buy: MyOneAndOnly bags made from reused banners,
    Bags made from juice packs
    Jewelry made from recycled materials
    Unique bracelets made from museum posters and maps of the city!

What to pay: 10,00€ - 50,00€

• mikey_e's Profile Photo

Clothing: Window Shopper's Delight

by mikey_e Written Jul 3, 2007

Tsimiski is the main shopping street, although there are obviously more stores on other streets. Tsimiski, however, particularly east of Plateia Aristotelou, has many name brand stores, especially the higher end shops. Don't expect to buy anything here if you don't have lots to spend (unless you stop in at Zara or Pull and Bear).

What to buy: Clothes (mens and womens) and shoes

What to pay: alot!!!

• Christianne's Profile Photo

by Christianne Written May 22, 2003

Agias Sophias up

If you go up Agias Sophias Street you will arrive to his point. On the right is Ermou street, nice place for shopping.

• Christianne's Profile Photo

TSIMISKI STR

by Christianne Updated May 22, 2003

Tsimiski

The most beautiful street in Thessaloniki and together with Mitropoleos Street the best for shopping not only for women's clothes as well as for men's clothes and shoes.

Instant Answers: Thessaloniki

Comments

Other Shopping in Thessaloniki