Naxos - Chora (town of) Favorites

Thanasis fixing to toss me the frisbee
    by b1bob
    Naxos
    by b1bob

Most Recent Favorites in Naxos - Chora (town of)

• b1bob's Profile Photo

Tranquil Naxos

by b1bob Written Mar 2, 2003

Naxos

Favorite thing: I don't know what it is about Naxos...the constant sea breezes, the temperature that is just right, or simply the laid-back nature of the place that makes it so easy to sleep, but I'll be dipped if I didn't get the best rest on Naxos on Sunday night as well. I mean doctors ought to prescribe this place for patients who suffer from stress and ulcers.

• b1bob's Profile Photo

Naxos on a lazy Sunday afternoon

by b1bob Written Mar 2, 2003

Thanasis fixing to toss me the frisbee

Fondest memory: Round about dark, we climbed a very steep hill, the likes of which I hadn't seen since Neuschwanstein (an old castle in Germany) 7 years earlier. When we finally got to the top, you could see the whole of Naxos. Later on, we went downtown. Because I was more coherent, I enjoyed this go of the night life better than the previous night. I could see clearer and the food even tasted better. (Sorry the picture does not match the text, but it's better than my orange "no photo available" sign.)

• Beaches
    • Architecture

Instant Answers: Naxos - Chora (town of)

Comments

Naxos - Chora (town of) Favorites

Reviews and photos of Naxos - Chora (town of) favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Naxos - Chora (town of) sightseeing.

View all Naxos - Chora (town of) hotels