Naxos - Chora (town of) Favorites

Thanasis fixing to toss me the frisbee
    by b1bob
    Naxos
    by b1bob

Most Recent Favorites in Naxos - Chora (town of)

• b1bob's Profile Photo

Tranquil Naxos

by b1bob Written Mar 2, 2003

Favorite thing: I don't know what it is about Naxos...the constant sea breezes, the temperature that is just right, or simply the laid-back nature of the place that makes it so easy to sleep, but I'll be dipped if I didn't get the best rest on Naxos on Sunday night as well. I mean doctors ought to prescribe this place for patients who suffer from stress and ulcers.

Naxos

• b1bob's Profile Photo

Naxos on a lazy Sunday afternoon

by b1bob Written Mar 2, 2003

Fondest memory: Round about dark, we climbed a very steep hill, the likes of which I hadn't seen since Neuschwanstein (an old castle in Germany) 7 years earlier. When we finally got to the top, you could see the whole of Naxos. Later on, we went downtown. Because I was more coherent, I enjoyed this go of the night life better than the previous night. I could see clearer and the food even tasted better. (Sorry the picture does not match the text, but it's better than my orange "no photo available" sign.)

Thanasis fixing to toss me the frisbee
    • Beaches
    • Architecture

Instant Answers: Naxos - Chora (town of)

Comments

Naxos - Chora (town of) Favorites

Reviews and photos of Naxos - Chora (town of) favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Naxos - Chora (town of) sightseeing.

View all Naxos - Chora (town of) hotels