Naxos - Chora (town of) Warnings and Dangers

• Warnings and Dangers
    by b1bob

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Naxos - Chora (town of)

• b1bob's Profile Photo

Mind the spoilt brats

by b1bob Written Mar 2, 2003

As we were walking from the car to the house, the lights went out again. We talked to the neighbours outside for awhile. I liked all but one, this 12-year old brat named Nektarios who was obviously taught no manners. I would be talking to Thanasis or someone else when Nektarios would tap me on the leg or shoulder and roll his eyes at me. He was 12 years old, certainly old enough to know better. Finally, I got tired of the little brat. I pushed him aside and he fell flat on his bum on the hard concrete 3 feet (1 m.) below. I was not the least little bit sorry. However, he picked himself up, brushed himself off and started all over again. I declare, that old boy just isn't too swift! I think it's funny that the first Greek words I learned meant "shut up" and "go away". The only thing that finally got rid of this pain in the butt that Preparation-H can't cure was his Mama giving him what for. We stayed up until about 2.30 that morning and went back to bed. The photo doesn't have Nektarios' picture on it (my camera would have melted), but this is where I had my run-in with him.

• triciadaouros's Profile Photo

nikos bike rentals

by triciadaouros Written Oct 21, 2002

We had a tough time with tNikos Bike Rentals when our bike got bumped in a parking lot they wanted us to pay $300 for a broken taillight even after we had been paying for extra insurance. They're lots rental places to choose from I would look at a different shop.

Instant Answers: Naxos - Chora (town of)

Comments

Naxos - Chora (town of) Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Naxos - Chora (town of) warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Naxos - Chora (town of) sightseeing.

View all Naxos - Chora (town of) hotels