1. Discover its cuisine. The local lamp, the favokeftedes, the orange pie, its honey and drink its local wine, that is famous from the ancient times and the rakomelo.
2. For Trekking to the island. Last year the Anavasis group explored the island and created the first map that covers an area of 41km.
3. Climb at Psilo Petali hill and admire the magnificent view of the other islands of Cyclades.
4. Buy the book reffered to Sikinos by Mr.Kyriakos Tsakiris from the only bookshop of the island.
5. Visit the statue of the great donnor of the island Iakovos Sigalas, situated at the entrance of Kastro.
Favorite thing: If you visit Sikinos with your own mean of transport don’t forget to fill it up with gas before your arrival. There is only one gas station of the island. Its owner is the owner of Kamares Hotel, Mr Manalis Georgos. If you want to rent a scooter you can do it in here. It will cost you 10-15 Euros per day.