Safety Tips in Guernsey

No Laughing Matter ;)
    by johngayton
    UK Customs Officer At Poole ;)
    by johngayton
    Alderney Lighthouse
    by Geoff_Wright

Most Viewed Warnings and Dangers in Guernsey

• kaloz's Profile Photo

Unrequited Love

by kaloz Written Sep 6, 2002

I was sitting back to back with Marie Le Noury. I thought she was lovely. She was wearing a tight blue velvet frock and was well developed for a girl and had rosy cheeks and sly black eyes; and when I looked round, she looked round and smiled at me with those sly black eyes. I thought I would write her a little note. I had a stub of pencil in my pocket and tore a page out the back of my hymn-book and wrote, 'Je t'aime, Marie.' I dug in her ribs and she took the note and pencil. I thought she would write back, 'Je t'aime, Ebenezer', but instead I heard her say, 'Look, Miss Collas, what one of the boys has given to me!'

Pretty maids all in a row

• kaloz's Profile Photo

Great Sequois at the Guernsey Fair

by kaloz Updated Sep 6, 2002

His great stunt was pulling out teeth without pain. He pulled out hundredsof teeth that night. The people was all mad to have their teeth out. They said it didn't hirt at all; but the brass band made such a row while he was doing it they couldn't hear themselves screaming.

Guernsey Hotels

Alderney Hotels
36 Reviews - 89 Photos

Instant Answers: Guernsey

Guernsey Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Guernsey warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Guernsey sightseeing.
Map of Guernsey