Been here? Rate It!
Adria Grill: Good food
When dining out in Budapest you are, whether conscious of it or not, witness to and participant in a remarkable transformation. The restaurant scene – drab beyond belief under Communism and pretty shaky during several years of 'transition' – is now in better shape than it has been for the best part of a century.
A modern villa in a smart residential area, Adria's main attraction is its nicely maintained garden. All the more peculiar is the fact that Adria's interior is decorated with plastic flowers.
Favorite Dish: Balkan-style grills are the specialities, and the potato soup is a meal in itself.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Budapest Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kyrene Hotels
- Astoria Hotels
- Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- La Rochelle
- Koubri Nabmanaguéma Hotels