Champs Sport Pub, Budapest

2.5 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

1074 Dohány utca 20. +36 1413 16 55

• Champs Sport Pub
    by deeper_blue
  • Champs Sport Pub: Worst service experience I ever had.

by kotas Updated Jul 15, 2014

Been there, still trying to forget.
    The pub itself looks really nice, lots of TV's and very nice design. the food was really good, but the service was simply horrible. I ordered some chicken strips.
    It toke more than 45mins until the waitress brought my dish, she didn't even care about us, she ignored our calls, she was looking at us creepy the whole time we were sitting there and when we tried to pay for our food, she didn't even understand what we were saying to her, because her english was so bad, and she toke more money than expected in the bill. (altough it already contains the service 10%).
    When i asked her to bring my change for the bill she was simply shouting at me infront of my whole table till she brought my money back. Her name was Nikolitta, she was horrible.

Don't go there, it really sucks and there are many more pubs where u can watch sport events.
    As I said, this was probably the worst service experience I had in my life. I Will never go back there, Do yourselves a favor, don't even think about going there.

• deeper_blue's Profile Photo

Champions: Nice sports bar

by deeper_blue Updated Sep 17, 2003

Champions is close to Keleti station. It serves an interesting array of food. I had a goulash starter and then turkey with rice and fruit. You can enjoy your food with a beer and a football match here and mix with the locals.

Instant Answers: Budapest

Comments

Hotels Near Champs Sport Pub
4.5 out of 5 stars