Okay Italia, Budapest

4 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

1055 Bp.,Nyugati ter 6 / 1137 Szt.Istvan krt. 20. +36 1 332-6960 / 349-2991

Canneloni with ham and cream
  • Okay Italia
    Pasta with pesto and ricotta
  • Turska's Profile Photo

Okay Italia: Great food

by Turska Written Oct 13, 2013
    Pasta with pesto and ricotta

Again.. Not a Hungarian one. I red good words about this place from VT and elsewhere, and since we do love Italian restaurants, we did want to try this. The place was quite popular, I think we could have booked a table, but luckily we fit in, when there was only 2 of us, and we were there quite late. Many locals seemed to have eaten allready.
    We took pasta and two special beers (those ones would have been allready around 8 euros a 0,5L bottle in Finland!). The pasta was REALLY good for both of us. I think we will visit this place at our next visit also.

Favorite Dish: I loved the canneloni I had. My husband also liked his pesto & ricotta -pasta.
    Sorry about the dark photos, they had candle light lightning. Couldn´t use flas either with close pictures. Two pastas and two big beers were only 28e.

• antistar's Profile Photo

Okay Italia: District XIII: Italian

by antistar Written Jul 10, 2011

Despite the district number this restaurant is actually very central, and only a few hundred meters from Nyugati station. It's a very good Italian, which my Italian friends have vouched for. It's probably not surprising given that it is one of those rare Hungarian treats: an Italian restaurant run by Italians. It used to be considered one of the best restaurants in the city, but franchising seems to have lowered its reputation somewhat. It's still very good, though.

• muratkorman's Profile Photo

Okay Italia: Popular pizza places 1

by muratkorman Written Oct 17, 2007

Entrance

This pizzeria has a very central location, easily accessible from anywhere. Very friendly service and delicious pizzas are enough to keep you happy. Moreover the prices are not that expensive. If you want to catch the real Italian taste, consider Okay Italia as an option.

Favorite Dish: All pizzas are great !!!

Instant Answers: Budapest

Comments

Hotels Near Okay Italia
3.5 out of 5 stars