Been here? Rate It!
Drive up to Szentendre,...
Drive up to Szentendre, Visegrad & Esztergom
Visegrad has fantastic views of the Danube - it's a nice walk around outside the city. Szentendre is a bit touristy but there are artists and folk art, etc. and the town is very quaint.
Szentendre is a small picture-esque town easily seen from Budapest in a morning or afternoon. It is a famous Hungarian artist hang out. See my Szentendre page for more details.
Still the Danube flows
The Danube flows gently all the way to this picturesque place in Szentendre, a gypsy village I was so fond of.
Go to Szentendre
Szentendre is a little town outside of Budapest and it´s really beautiful with its old houses and with its restaurants.
Artist colony on hillside overlooking Danube River with old cobbled streets and caves housing restaurants, bars and shops.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Budapest Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Combermere Abbey Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Wennappuwa Hotels
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park Hotels
- Playa de Ponce Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir