Places to eat in Keflavík

UNGÓ
    by Regina1965
    The hamburger was tasty I was told.
    UNGÓ.

Most Viewed Restaurants in Keflavík

• Regina1965's Profile Photo

UNGÓ: The typical Icelandic "sjoppa" fast food.

by Regina1965 Updated Jun 16, 2008

In Iceland there is a tradition to "fara í sjoppuna" go to the kiosk, and there are probably more "sjoppur" here per capita than in other countries. You can see them all over and I just ment to give you a glimpse into what "sjoppur" look like her in Iceland. We ment to go to DUUS restaurant a couple of minutes' away from UNGÓ, but is was full, so we decided to "fara í sjoppuna" and get the traditional fast food.

Favorite Dish: The hamburger was yummy I was told and less expensive than in other places.

UNG�� Ordering at UNG��. The hamburger was tasty I was told. UNG��. There is constant traffic at UNG��.

• The Blue Lagoon has a...

by Vilhelm Written Aug 24, 2002

The Blue Lagoon has a restaurant. If you have a large group you might need resorvations. Sometime they have the food served into the water. The have tables that are floating (you might be able to spot a part of it on my picture) The waiter is wearing swimsuits. It is all rather sureal.
    Do I really have to say more. I think I need to ad a few pictures here now.

Favorite Dish: It is all good, and the athomsphere.... WOW...

Instant Answers: Keflavík

Comments

Keflavík Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Keflavík restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Keflavík sightseeing.
Map of Keflavík