Know about this? Rate It!
Monk's Pub: Seafood, Guinness and Atmosphere
A cosy pub at the entrance to Ballyvaughan. We had lunch here (outside even! Something you don't find often in Ireland!) and had planned to return at night. But then we never made it. It looked like a very cosy countryside pub.
Dress Code: Are you joking?
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Ballyvaughan Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cheung Chau Hotels
- Ko Samet
- Johnson Shut-Ins State Park Hotels
- Belvedere Island Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Adyar Hotels