Know about this? Rate It!
Titanic and the Lusitania
Favorite thing: in 1912, the Titanic left Cobh as it's last port of call before heading across the Atlantic on it's first and only tragic voyage. There is a heritage walking tour in Cobh called the Titanic Trail that might be of interest to visitors. I didn't take it as i didn't have the time.
The Lusitania was a ship that was torpedoed and sunk 30 miles or so off the coast of Ireland near Cork in 1915. Many of the dead are buried in the Old Cemetery here.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Cobh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- State of Maharashtra Hotels
- Cape Hatteras State Park Hotels
- Grand Baie
- Puerto Princesa
- Aksu Hotels
- Kentucky Dam Village State Park Hotels