Know about this? Rate It!
Stephen Pearce Pottery
In the village of Shanagarry, in Co. Cork, There is a pottery factory. Their best known designs are an unfinished brown with a white glazed trim. We drove to the factory and had a good browse around. There is a workshop downstairs where you can see the artists making the pottery and there's a little cafe on the grounds as well.
You'll have to consult a map as there aren't specific directions on the website but it was about a 30 or 40 minute drive from Cobh through lovely countryside.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Cobh Travel Guide
Explore the World
- South Seattle Hotels
- Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Kill Devil Hills
- Okoboji Hotels
- Villa Mella Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Besar
- Mexico City
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path