Been here? Rate It!
Tigh Fili: Unbeatable value lunch
When it comes to budget lunch the Tigh Fili is the place to be! This vegetarian café is located in the Tigh Fili Arts Centre and only open during mid-day. Their dishes are absolutely scrumptious and just the right size to keep you comfortably going until the evening and best of all: None of them will set you back more than €6 max!
To be honest: This is “vegetarian” in a very Irish kind of way as they do offer prawn or salmon plates on their menu. (One of these days someone is gotta speak out for the plight of the fishes!) And if you give the ladies at the counter a knowledgeable wink, they just may quietly walk into their secret compartment in the back of their kitchen and throw some ham on your choice of meal. Just don’t say I told you.
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cork Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ampthill Hotels
- Kampung Sungai Pinang Kecil Hotels
- Junction Hotels
- Gonubie Manor Hotels
- Lewis And Clark State Memorial Park
- State of Kerala