Know about this?
Cork Jazz Festival is both a...
Cork Jazz Festival is both a warning and an attraction! Every year during October Cork plays host to the Guinness Jazz Festival. During this time hotels are booked solid, the pubs are crammed with people listening to live Jazz and the all taps serve Guinness. Most of the pub venues are free but wall-to-wall jazz in the Jurys & Metropole hotels and in the Opera house are ticket only affairs and sell out fast.
Avoid this weekend or book early depending on whether you like jazz or not!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cork Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Asquith Hotels
- Downers Grove Hotels
- Lake Forest Hotels
- Badalona Hotels
- Estado do Maranhão Warnings and Dangers
- Drinking Water
- Rijeka Warnings and Dangers
- South Carolina Warnings and Dangers
- Mendoza Warnings and Dangers
- Estado de Nayarit Warnings and Dangers
- Zanzibar Island Warnings and Dangers
- Kamchatskaya Oblast' Warnings and Dangers
- Police Behavior
- Xiahe Warnings and Dangers
- Berchtesgaden Warnings and Dangers
- Siofok Warnings and Dangers