Been here? Rate It!
Charles Fort Cafe: Military Choice - Cafe at Charles Fort.
The cafe at Charles Fort is surprisingly good and surprisingly cheap. The lady who serves the tea and coffee is exceptionally friendly and has a chat wiith every single customer, regardless of language differences. If you're there really early you will see the scones, apple tarts and chocolate cake being delivered by the lady who bakes them. Everything is hot, freshfrom the oven and simply delicious.
Favorite Dish: The scones, served with butter and strawberry jam. Absolutely heavenly with a pot of tea and because there isn't any chocolate or cream involved you can convince yourself you're not being a glutton. The prices for everything are actually in the photo. If you click to enlarge it you can see for yourself.
- Budget Travel
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Kinsale Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Spring Mill State Park Hotels
- Lake Placid
- Bora-Bora Hotels
- Digos Hotels
- Aliaga Hotels