Been here? Rate It!
The White House Pub: A Quiet Pub With Great Food
The White House Pub is a nice quiet pub with really great food. They have a nice sized and the atmosphere is very comfortable. We enjoy going to the pub side for a casual dinner while visiting Kinsale.
Favorite Dish: Chargrilled Supreme of Chicken
Served with roasted peppers and onion, a light tomato and garlic sauce, with gratin potato or fries. It is very good and I love to get this meal!
If I'm in the mood for beef instead of chicken, I will get:
Sirloin Steak "White House"
8oz prime sirloin steak with saute onions, mushrooms and french fries garlic butter or brandy & black pepper sauce. They do this meal up well also, and it is quite tasty!
- Family Travel
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices