Kinsale Warnings and Dangers

• Warnings and Dangers
    by abelliot

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Kinsale

• clws's Profile Photo

Narrow Roads, Driving can be a horror!

by clws Written Nov 12, 2004

The roads tend to be very narrow! So if you are driving, please be very careful and cautious! Most of my traveling in Kinsale is done by foot, as I find it much more pleasent to walk and enjoy the scenery. But there are times when you need to get somewhere by some other means of transportation. During my trips there, my husband works during the day, so I am on my own. So I just hop on one of the busses if I need to get anywhere outside of Kinsale that is a great distance. They are reliable, and they are bigger than anything else on the road, believe me this is a plus! But I have to tell you, while in the rental car, I do not drive, as that would not be wise, as I ride with my eyes shut! This makes it much easier on my husband if I do this, because he can drive and pay better attention, if I'm sitting still with my eyes shut, than if I have them open and I'm dodging every car or jagged rock that sticks out that we pass!

• abelliot's Profile Photo

Be careful of....

by abelliot Written Nov 10, 2004

the Swans!! Just kidding of course. I had never seen a swan before this trip and was able to see many of them. They are beautiful and graceful to watch, but they are also quite big and I don't think I would mess with them ;o)

• trudyjsc's Profile Photo

Camping

by trudyjsc Written Dec 21, 2003

I was camping down by a small stream that went into the ocean and because my tent was there for more than 2 weeks and young kids used to drink in the trees of a night then one night when I was at work and didn't get back till really late then my tent had been slashed the side and my cd player was stolen, so I threw the tent out and a man in the pub I worked in offered my his house for the rest of my stay rent free cos he never used it.

• Work Abroad

Instant Answers: Kinsale

Comments

Kinsale Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Kinsale warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kinsale sightseeing.