Know about this? Rate It!
Fintown....tucked away in the Blue Stack Mts.
Fintown.....is a village tucked away in the central mountain area of the Blue Stack Mts. It is remote to say the least. Sheep herding industry is concentrated here and also forest restoration. A couple of lumber mills.
Lough Finn is a lovely lake.............as also Lough Muck, which is where we rented a typical white cottage.
I enjoyed the area.........especially the Pub "The Dancing House" Ceili House. And the bar tender Josey McGlinn. Great music.
- Hiking and Walking
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Donegal Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sidareja Hotels
- Megamendung Hotels
- Taunggyi Hotels
- McCalla Hotels
- Sheldrake Springs
- Prenzlauer Berg
- Keenjhar Lake
- Bishops Stortford Off The Beaten Path
- Burgos Off The Beaten Path
- Heviz Off The Beaten Path
- Tacloban City Off The Beaten Path
- Dominican Republic Off The Beaten Path
- Saint-Émilion Off The Beaten Path
- Bisbee Off The Beaten Path
- Saudi Arabia Off The Beaten Path
- Swamp Tours