Know about this?
Daniel O'Donnell & Enya
The Irish equivalent of Cliff Richard hails from these parts, and still lives here.
Donegal has a well deserved reputation for authentic Celtic music. Unfortunately it's two biggest exports are :
1) Daniel O'Donell : the dreary, housewives' favourite crooning his way through yet more sentimental, tear-jerking codswallop.
2) Enya : piles of melodic leg-over music.
Your welcome to both of then, thank-you very much.
Watch out for sheep !
When driving on Irish roads particularly in Donegal you will encounter sheep straying across the road .....so slow down as you approach them. For the most part they just sit at the side of the road and watch you but if they get startled they are likey to run straight out in front of you
- Road Trip
The Irish Traffic Jam...??
A road traffic jam is sometimes generated by the movement of the
livestocks in the minor road of the countryside.
The driving in carefulness!
- Road Trip
County Donegal Travel Guide
Explore the World
- American Samoa Hotels
- Cremona Hotels
- Laguna Cuicocha Hotels
- Gastonia Hotels
- Republic of Montenegro Warnings and Dangers
- Lahore Warnings and Dangers
- French Polynesia Warnings and Dangers
- Costs & expenses
- Noosa Heads Warnings and Dangers
- Frankfurt am Main Warnings and Dangers
- Tagaytay Warnings and Dangers
- Safety Issues
- Poznan Warnings and Dangers
- Isla Margarita Warnings and Dangers
- La Jolla Warnings and Dangers
- Kyrenia Warnings and Dangers