Know about this? Rate It!
Bray is not exactly the most idyllic of places to visit with regards town houses or pretty villages...however, it has an impressive long pebble beach, and the walk up to Bray Head is exhilarating. The view from the top is amazing, looking out to sea, or down on Bray. Worth the arduous trip up-hill.
Bray is a lovely village on the westcoast of the Irish Sea. It's easy reachable by train from Dublin.
From the trainstation you can walk upon the hills along the coast. On top of this hill, at the Cross-monument, the view is amazing.
- Road Trip
- Arts and Culture
Great view when you walk uphill, but otherwise- not the most exciting place in the world.... A nice Sunday walk.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book at Official Site
- Renaissance Hotels Book at Official Site Get Marriott's Best Rate Guarantee
Dublin Travel Guide
Explore the World
- British Virgin Islands Off The Beaten Path
- Twin Inns
- Estado da Bahia Off The Beaten Path
- Other Place to Go
- Mono Lake
- Galena Off The Beaten Path
- Genting Off The Beaten Path
- Vaduz Off The Beaten Path
- Constanta Off The Beaten Path
- Prachuap Khiri Khan Off The Beaten Path
- Arras Off The Beaten Path
- Leiria Off The Beaten Path