Know about this? Rate It!
If you are in Dublin during...
If you are in Dublin during the month of June, head down to The Liberties Area of Dublin (Thomas Street, Francis Street and MEath Street). This is the heart of Dublin, were you are made to feel really at home. Each year they run a Festival for the local community sponsored by the local community. Its well worth a visit to see Dublin people at their very best. The Liberties area is the home of Guinesses, world renowned for its prodution of the Pint - Guinesses. You can visit the Viking Adventure, Dublinia, Christchurch, St. Patricks Catherderal, Marshes Library and Burdocks - famous for fish and chips, and St. Werburghs Church. CLose by is Dublin Castle and The Four Courts - the centre of judicial system in Ireland. Near to the Liberties is The Royal Hospital Kilmainham.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Dublin Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Washington State
- Kampung Tekek Hotels
- Ballabgarh Hotels
- Loch Muick Hotels
- Okoboji Hotels
- Wichita Falls
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Destin Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Bangalore Off The Beaten Path
- Bend Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Asheville Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path